Below are the rules of eligibility for each category of competition for Asiana Model Hunt.
1. Face of Modesty is open to Asian girls and women living in the UK and whose parents’ country of origin is from the South Asian region; Indian subcontinent: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Afghanistan.
2. All applicants must have a British passport.
3.a. All applicants should be aged between 16-29 on 30th December of the year of entry.
3.b. All applicants should not be married or have given birth to a child.
4. Upload two recent pictures of yourself (one full-length, one headshot). Please note your photo(s) do not have to be professional, selfies are acceptable at this stage. These images are used only for the purpose of submitting your registration form and cannot be used to promote yourself as a contestant on our website, social media or marketing.
5. Files need to be less than 5MB each and in jpg or png format. You must submit only recent photographs of yourself.
6. Photographs should be appropriate, maybe natural or slightly retouched and include a face image and full-length image.
7. Pictures should be in colour.
8. Headshots are recommended, without distractions.
9. Photos should reflect the contestant’s photogenic potential
I. ALL CATEGORY / TITLE WINNER MANAGEMENT
1. All contestants that win a title or category award will be managed only by the organisers during the course of one year from the date of winning the title.
2. All titleholders must not undertake private work for example photoshoots/ campaigns/ guest appearances/ public speaking/ acting/ promotional work.
3. For further info please email email@example.com
4. Failure to comply with all our rules may lead to disqualification and your title being revoked.
5. All contestants are responsible for their own costs including travel and makeup, hair & outfit.
II. PHOTOSHOOT / COPYRIGHT AND USAGE
All Contestants are offered a subsidised Professional Photoshoot(s) in order to create a Professional Portfolio at an affordable price.
1. All photographs, videos and other promotional material produced by Asiana Model Hunt remain the copyright of Asiana Model Hunt and may not be used without out written permission.
2. Payments of the photoshoots are non-refundable, no images will be released without payment in full.
3. Photoshoots organized for contestants are to be used strictly to promote the contestants participation in the pageant and are not to be used for personal usage.
4. Photos are not allowed to be used for any third party usage. For example Magazines, Events, Leaflets, Banners, Modelling Agencies, TV, Other Pageants, Social Media etc.
5. Contestants are only allowed to use these images after prior written permission for their own social media sites/ website/portfolios. All images must be clearly credited to their relevant Category, Pageant and its Sponsors
6. Mobile Phones/Cameras – No footage can be taken during Photoshoots/events without prior Permission from the organisers.
7. If you have received prior consent to take photos or videos during the Photoshoots/Events, please inform everyone present for permission whilst taking any images and videos to avoid third parties being recorded or their images being taken without their knowledge. This will ensure there is no conflict.
8. Failure to comply may result in Disqualification. Unauthorised usage of pictures will result in the usage of images being withdrawn and usage/admin fees will be incurred.
9. Contestants will be shown the images for approval during the Photoshoot. The final selection of images will be chosen by the organisers.
10. Contestants are allowed to have additional images if they require, additional editing costs will apply per image.
11. For confidentiality reasons, we do not send out images for pre-selection. Contestants may view the images and participate in the selection at our London Office, with prior agreement.
12. Images of each contestants will be uploaded onto the website to promote the contestants and create promotional marketing material on social media sites. Images are compulsory for any public voting stages if the organisers decide to have one.
III. REFUND POLICY
1. Once we have received your application form, your application form will be automatically processed and the administration fee is non refundable after this stage. Please note the administrative fee charged is to process your application form to enter Asiana Model Hunt. This fee is purely to cover the administrative costs to process your application.
2. If at any stage you decide to withdraw your application form from the beauty pageant, for whatever reason or unforeseen circumstances, the application fee is non refundable, as the service for processing your application form to enter has been processed and therefore the service has been provided.
3. Photoshoot deposits and payments for photoshoots are non refundable. Please note after the photoshoot has taken place, payment for the photoshoot is non-refundable. Deposits PAID towards your photoshoot are non-refundable if you fail to attend the photoshoot.
4. Failure to comply with our rules may lead to disqualification.
IV. PARTICIPATION IN OTHER BEAUTY COMPETITIONS / PAGEANTS
1. Once your registration is accepted and your entry is approved to be a contestant for any of the titles / category awards of Asiana Model Hunt, if you are considering entering any other beauty competitions you must inform the organisers first for required permission. If you fail to inform, this may result in disqualification as a contestant of Asiana Model Hunt.
2. All contestants of Asiana Model Hunt are required to agree to the terms of entry and abide by the rules of eligibility in the contest.